Summer Camp 2014- An Unforgettable Summer for the Children
Summer camp is a specialized program organized by the Team SSEPL. Our list of summer programs & camps has something for every participant. The summer camp is meant for the children of age group 6-12 years.
- Discover latent talent
- Make the participants realize their own strength
- Sharpen attitude through participative and group activities
- Encourage knowledge sharing
- Develop intellectual, social and physical abilities
Summer Camp at SSEPL
- We want children to have an unforgettable summer.
- Aim to give the children a full day of unlimited fun with interesting creative projects.
- Encourage sharing and helping each other.
- Listen to the children and try to give them what they need at that time.
- Support the children in their need to express themselves; especially if they are particularly artistic.
- Expect good manners and kindness to each other and will help children to achieve this.
Why Summer Camp???
- Spend their day being physically active : Camp is action
- Experience success and become more confident : Camp teaches kids that they can.
- Gain resiliency :Helps conquer fear
- Unplug from technology : camp is real
- Develop life-long skills : Camp expands every child’s abilities.
- Grow more independent : Camp helps kids develop who they are
- Have free time for unstructured play : At camp we play
- Learn social skills: Camp builds teamwork
- Reconnect with nature : Camp gets kids back outside
- Make true friends : camp creates friendships
In this year 2014 the motto of the team of SSEPL for the summer camp is to build up a system that will groom a new generation to becomes tomorrow’s world leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals as well as a stronger, smarter, sharper and a good human beings.
We have round up a variety of great Summer Camp that are sure to provide plenty of fun for this summer.